The Story About The Fortunate One
The change starts with you. Empower yourself to achieve your aspirations.
Our story begins at the end of our founder’s life as a Swedish diplomat, when a horseshoe caught his eye during a visit to the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. The shop owner told him that finding a horseshoe brings good fortune. Being of the spiritual kind, our founder bought the horseshoe.
Little did he know that he would find fortune shortly thereafter, when he met the woman that would become the mother of his firstborn daughter, his biggest fortune in life. The bracelet was initially designed as a tribute and a gift to remember how our founder was fortunized.
Finding inspiration from the equestrian world, it took a year to create a bracelet that he could proudly wear as a tribute to finding his fortune. Being the talk of the town, we started a journey to produce bracelets with a timeless elegant design and of the highest-quality.
We at The Fortunate One™ hope that any bearer of our bracelet will find their fortune, as our founder found his. We wish that your The Fortunate One™ bracelet will attract, empower and inspire Good Fortune and Protection into your life. Share the symbol with your friends and family, and wish them abundance of success, health, wealth and happiness.
Ride your dreams as far as they will take you
Horse riding in Sweden has a uniquely broad popularity and history. Agriculture and horse breeding have always been a natural part of life in Skåne, South of Sweden. Today, riders from all over the world visit Skåne to enjoy the beauty of the landscape, the varied nature and the popular horse events. We draw inspiration from our Swedish heritage and we set out to create jewellery influenced by the fortune and protection associated with the horseshoe symbol.
Finding fortune and protection against misfortune
There are many tales about the meaning of the horseshoe. It is a very auspicious symbol, a charm used to protect against any form of evil and a bringer of good luck. No ill omens seem to be connected with this symbol. From Greek and Roman mythology, Babylonian tales, medieval England and more, the horseshoe has become a symbol of protection against misfortune and a lucky charm.
Only the best is
good enough for
the fortunate One
- .925 Sterling Silver Horseshoe: Our horseshoe design is made out of real .925 Sterling Silver Horseshoe. It is polished by hand, engraved and coated for perfect shine.
- Gold Plating: Golden series is our Sterling Silver Horseshoes coated with 18-carat gold.
- Rose Gold Plating: Rose series is our Sterling Silver Horseshoes coated with real rose gold.
- Stainless Nickel-free Steel Horseshoe: Stainless Nickel free steel edition of The Fortunate One ™ design protected horseshoe.
- Serafil Thread: Serafil thread is used by saddle makers for exclusive saddles and accessories.
- Full Grain Leather Bracelet: Braided by hand, our full grain leather bracelets are made with the best and highest-quality leather money can buy. When you invest in an item made with full-grain leather, you will probably have that item for the rest of your life if you take care of it properly.
- Packaging: Our products are delivered in an exclusive red velvet package.